Sunday, October 5, 2008

WILLY'S AFRODEZIAXE

i woke up at 8:30 from the sound of a t.m. coming through on my mob...alerting me that marisa was ready to go canoooooing through the arboretum. she began to tell me about a lot of personal things that were blogged about her about her blog. i just really don't like that work sometime. and what is the 'b' relagated TO? i can only imagine it being a (B)itchLog or a (B)utt logg, (poop)(dookini)(kakapoopopeepee(when you have the runs))...man this potty humore is really surprising me because all i want to do is reminisce about my day.
because I had some really good BBQ with fellow Aqueducks at Willy's , (louisiana style). The beef brisket was so ostensibly a do-over....but not because it wasn't good the first time: it WAS, and SO GOOD that you'd want to DO IT over and over again!!!! (after eating it....it's one of those southern afrodeziAXE joints. ha ha lol)

i was thinking how cool it would be to take some lil wayne song and use it to promote the obama campaign.....

love you guys....i don't know , maybe i'm talking to my inhouse friends. like the ones in the church of my mind...i'm not saying my mind is a church, but it would be pretty sweet if it was...and preferably harmonious.

1 comment:

julie h said...

the "B" in blog doesn't mean bitch or butt but is taken from the word "web". it's actually termed a web log but the "we" was taken off and is now know as blog. ya know, fyi.